8 Hidden Toxins in Your Home *Disclaimer - Results may vary based on a variety of factors. Closed Caption available.
8 Hidden Toxins Hidden In Your Cleaning Products:
2. Perchloroethylene or "PERK"
3. Triclosan (mostly in dishwashing detergents)
4. Quarternary Ammonium Compounds, or "QUATS" (found in fabric softener liquids and sheets)
5. 2-Butoxyethanol (found in Window, Kitchen and multipurpose cleaners.
6. Ammonia (found in polishing agents and glass cleaner)
7. Chlorine (found in many cleaners
8. Sodium Hydroxide (found in oven cleaners and drain openers)
If you have any questions or concerns about your health and wellness consider texting or calling me here 520.400.9573 and I can get you support.
1. Eat plenty of fiber
2. Avoid foods containing trans fats
3. Don't drink too much alcohol
4. Eat small frequent meals
5. Keep sugar to a minimum
6. Do cardiovascular activity
7. Keep refined/processed foods to a minimum
8. Do resistance training
9. Consider intermittent fasting
10. Consider probiotics and digestive enzymes
Click here to access >> Facebook Health and Fitness Support Group
Consider using the form below to request a complimentary phone consultation and I or
someone from my team will contact you as
soon as possible to get you scheduled.*
Social Media Connections:
I Love Being Fit Over 40 - Facebook
Facebook - TTPT LLC FB Page